You could contact us on our website. Contact us now and see the difference today.
Home » Contact Us
- Roofer Death Investigation Sheds Light on Industry’s Need to Better Train February 21, 2019The Kentucky Injury Prevention and Research Center recently issued a report containing several jobsite recommendations for all roofers following investigation of a 2018 incident in which a 16-year-old was killed.
- Top 5 Finds for Roofing Contractors at 2019 CES January 11, 2019Roofing Contractor Editorial Director Rick Damato traveled to the CES to have a peek into the future and have a little fun while looking for business and productivity solutions for roofing contractors.
- 2019 Consumer Electronics Show - Day Two January 10, 2019So the take-away for roofing contractors? The same as with every business owner in the country: safer and more efficient roadways.
- 2019 Consumer Electronics Show - Day One January 9, 2019With all the technology being presented at the 2019 CES it’s pretty easy to get carried away.
- Roofers Face New Requirements for Mobile Elevating Work Platforms January 7, 2019As with all U.S. mandatory safety and health regulations or independent recommended guidelines, they must eventually change focus and evolve scope with changing times and design developments. So it is with Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWP), formerly known as Aerial Work Platforms (AWP).
- In Search of High Tech December 19, 2018I recently posted about this on social media so figured it might be a good idea to toss something on the blog tree. Calling it that in the spirit of the season.
- RT3's Tom Whitaker Talks Technology in Roofing December 19, 2018In the December issue of Roofing Contractor, RC Editor Art Aisner asked several questions of members of the Roofing Technology Think Tank (RT3).
- 4 Tips for Roofing Contractors to Develop a Winning Sales Presentation December 10, 2018Here are some more quick tips when putting together your roofing sales presentation.
- Working with the Jimmy Carter Work Project December 8, 2018This brief report, like so many things this year, is running a bit late. How is it you can “retire” from fulltime work and manage to stay “too busy”?
- SOPREMA USA Offers Commercial Roofing Contractors Efficiency with Following Products December 5, 2018Researchers with SOPREMA USA developed a handful of products that help roofing contractors do their jobs.